General : We operate all year round. All our prices include transport by minibus with pick-up and drop off to the hotel and services of multilingual driver-guides. We may not be held responsible for any delay, disruption, illness, strike, bad weather, loss of personal belongings or failure to join the tour that may occur due to factors beyond our control.

Smoking : Our vehicles are non-smoking (law of 17/09/1977).

Food and drink : In the interest of the safety and comfort of all passengers, we ask you not to bring food or drinks inside the vehicle.

Departure time : Departure time and durations of tours are approximate. Drivers may arrive a few minutes earlier. Pick-up details will be advised at time of booking. You need your booking voucher and exact payment ready. Please confirm your allocated hotel or appartment when making your booking.

Pricing : All fares and prices are in Euros and subject to change in the events of economic instability, seasonal variations or other external events. Unless specified, meals, entrance fees to places visited during the tours and gratuity for the guide are not included. Our prices vary depending on the size of your group and the length of the tour.

Special request : We only have a limited number of vehicles and expert-guides. We cannot guarantee to meet all special requests but will do our best to oblige. We should therefore be notified as early as possible of any special requirements.

Travel insurance : Travel insurance is not included. Insurance valid only during transportation but not when getting in or out of the vehicle. Therefore, we strongly recommend that passengers take out their own travel insurance Policy which covers personal liability, cancellation, loss of luggage and personal effects.

Child policy : Childs fares are available on most tours. Children under 4 are free when travelling with an adult, however some tours are not recommended due to the large distance travelled. – Must bring ID with photograph. Depending on age, children on tour may be required to be seated in booster seats or other child safety acrredited seating. At all times, we reserve the right to not accept children on tours due to safety concerns.

Cancellation : Cancellation of a booking or part thereof will incur the following fees.

  • More than 3 days before departure : Full refund
  • Between 24 hours and 3 days before departure : 50 % of total cost
  • Within 24 hours of departure : 100 % of total cost – No refund

We reserve the right to cancel any excursion without previous notice or to bring in any modifications it deems necessary for the comfort, the security of our customers or to ensure the smooth running of the excursions.

Refunds : There will  be no refund in the event of cancellation less than 24 hours before the planned departure. In addition, if a traveller takes the decision to leave an excursion after departure, no refund will be made. All refund claims must be made in writing. We reserve the right to charge cancellation fees. If particular reservations have been made by our agency before your arrival (Versailles, Cabarets, … or any special visits), there will be no refund and these bookings fees are definitely lost.

Booking and final payments : For booking made online, 20% deposit of the total cost should be received before the tour. You have the possibility to pay your deposit via Visa, Mastercard or Paypal. Once we received your deposit, your tour is confirmed and you will receive your travel voucher. The remaining of 80 % is due to your guide at the beginning of the tour by cash or credit card. We do not accept Amex. Only Visa or Mastercard.

Photography : We would like to thank the following Photographers and image Library providers : OTCP de Paris, Office de Tourisme de Reims, Billecart-Salmon, Joseph Drouhin, Clos Lucé, C.Comme Champagne,  Fotolia, Bâteaux Parisiens,